• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is your current disc of choice?

^ thx again for the Renegade - the more I throw it the more I like it! Lucid plastic feels great - better grip than Champ or Z, even better than Opto.

I threw a Trespass for the first time after being on a speed 9 or above hiatus for 9 months and I am in LOVE.

^ thx again for the Renegade - the more I throw it the more I like it! Lucid plastic feels great - better grip than Champ or Z, even better than Opto.

I'm glad it's working for you. Seemed like a good fit, which is why I sent it. You were asking for beat distance drivers and that disc acts like one. :thmbup:

My go-to disc currently is the Neutron Volt. I reach for it on 60% of my drives at least. Great disc.

I have a new 9 hole near my house where I drive 4 of 9 with Tensor and I look forward to those holes. Frozen rope for 80% of the flight, then sweeping fade. Helps me get just the right shape on a couple of holes where OB is along the right of the fairway or the basket is in trees to the left.

My Axis. It's new and I'm still getting used to it but I use it on every single one of my approach shots and off the tee on shorter holes. So much control but it hates when I add OAT (which is more often than I like) so it's a work in progress.

Ti Stalker has replaced my Buzzz for go-to for any hyzer shot.

I can throw it as hard as I want and the only thing it does is go straighter, no sign of any flippyness developing after a long summer of throwing.

Really liking the Avenger lately. I had never thrown one until this year.

I'm on vacation witha really short but heavily wooded course so I'm using a DX Sonic a ton. I got it just to fool around with but it holds an anny with almost no effort and can go straight with tons of control. Back home I'd say my Opto Riot.

2004 and earlier Innova DX bag... missing my Wraiths since they didn't come out til 06 but some of these discs are crazy fun.

Wolf, Dragon, and Cobra to name a few.

P-line P2 for me. I have been doing lots of indoor putting practice this winter and finally have a putter I can fully trust. Not too far behind are the factory second gators I have picked up. I have had a great time throwing skip shots on the un-plowed roads :)

Latest posts