• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is your current disc of choice?

Not like that, I just mean get rid of all my mvp and vibram stuff and switch back to Innova.

LOL. Exactly.

It's all good Johnny. You throw whatever your bunny heart desires...which, by your posts, is every disc ever made. :p

Well I just got a bunch of new discs so it's hard to choose just one but I'll say...

either my Star Teebird or Goldline Saint :)

Both look beautiful in flight and are fun to throw. I just wanna throw them all day!

LOL you know I wouldn't ditch my life(MVP discs), for I would pass away without them. They're never leaving my sweet, sweet bag.

Well I just got a bunch of new discs so it's hard to choose just one but I'll say...

either my Star Teebird or Goldline Saint :)

Both look beautiful in flight and are fun to throw. I just wanna throw them all day!

What is the weight on your saint?

Gold Line River. The most consistent disc I have ever thrown. I bout a new one as a backup for the one I have had for a year and the flight paths are basically identical. I've been to land both of them in the same spot multiple times.

FH: Beat Star Wraith
BH: Amp with DX Leopard close second.

A beat DX Jbird Ching Ontario roc. To quote JD "it's so naughty." :D

RGL Mace, Fuse, Ion for straight drives, Ridge for putting.

Drivers elude me...nothing full blown "go to", but my opto saint and my Qolf are both loved even though they screw me at times.