• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your favorite disc that you found?

A champ valk which became my #1 driver all summer. When I lost it, I bought one to replace it (rare for me). That one lasted about 3-4 weeks before I lost it. I bought another one (extremely rare), which lasted about 2-3 weeks before I lost it. I'm done buying valks. :(

A champ 11x Eagle-L that can do no wrong. If I ever lose it I'll have to buy another one, even with a herd of backup Gazelles in waiting.

Blaze orange Z XL. I don't know how someone lost it, being that it is orange and wasn't even really hidden. But hey, no ink, so whatev.

I used to find discs, but as my game has gotten better, I'm finding less and less... ;)

Of the discs that I've found, the only one I really use is a tiedyed 11x Champ Teebird. The only info on it was the name "Nick". I asked around but no one knew anything. Why just put your first name? If you're gonna ink a disc, at least put your phone number... anyway, thanks Nick.

dx Roc and its used almost on every hole since being found, has reccently gained competition from a Sanny Roc. But the dx is still the go to utility disc.

Just found an elite X Wildcat. Number on the back was disconnected. Gave it to my buddy to try out and he loves it.

I recently found a 172 echo star destroyer. It had been under water for a while and had a drought around here thats how I came to find it partially buried under mud. Took it home cleaned it up and the next day OMG! I love it! definetely the best find ever! For a long time I put off trying out the destroyers and now I wished I hadn't put it off! Will be buying Destroyers soon!

Today I found a limited edition Z Drone from the 2009 worlds. Only 1000 made, or so I read.

I found a 168 ch sidewinder, was my go to disc when i only threw FH, cound get it to about 290 laser straight (was pretty good for my first month of playing), and then i lost it and never found it, even though i looked for about 2 hours.

A champ 11x Eagle-L that can do no wrong. If I ever lose it I'll have to buy another one, even with a herd of backup Gazelles in waiting.

...and less than 6 hours later, I threw it into a sewer pipe after not losing any discs for months. :doh:

a tyedye JLS, threw it in the bag and left it there forever. decided to throw it one day and it is a awesome fairway dirver.

Found an elite X XS, 1st run D Comet and brand new Champ Leopard today at Boettler Park. Sure is a testament to how poorly the course is maintained when I average finding one disc every 3 holes there. That's the only good thing about the course, is you can always find free discs there.

i've found so many discs. called on them all - returned some; given some away; kept very few.....

from the ones that i;ve kept, only the 2 destroyers were game changers.

When I began playing back in '01, everyone would lose their CE discs in a creek and wouldn't go get them. I've got a stack of CE still today that I waded in the creek and got. I had no idea they would be worth a dime. I've got Eagles, Teebirds, Firebirds, and maybe 10 Valkyries. Valks were always my fave, so one of those would be my fave. I will say a 2nd run flat-top neon yellow is the one.

I'll admit that when I find a disc I'll use it a little, but I've never found anything that I've really liked. I've either returned or given away my foundlings. Come to think of it, I have some unclaimed ones that I should find homes for.