• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your putter lineup?

179g ESP Zeppelin
173g medium Eclipse Ion. Just threw it for the first time today & love it. Dropped in a putt from 30 feet out, which isn't my "sweet spot" for putting.

Magnet-main putter
soft magnet-anny upshots,and drives
challenger-upshots,drives
Zone-(like everyone else who throws this disc),everything

168 S Wizard- main putter-straight driving putter
172 SS Wizard- overstable driving putter- windy day main putter
175 S Warlock- understable driving putter

and a backup 172 SS Wizard..maybe i need more putters:D

Gateway soft voodoo is my go to and i keep a mvp ion as a back up. I got the zone from discraft for driving and for super windy days and i keep the innova mako 180 g for moderate wind.

I rock the Vibrams for driving/approach work:

174 Medium VP
173 Soft Ridge
168 Medium Ridge
163 Medium Summit

And I just picked up some Ions for inside the circle (dig the feel):

175 Medium Newer Run
166 Medium 2nd Run

~ (2) 175g Pro-D Challengers: velvety blue for putting.
~ (2) 175g "Breeze & Treeze" Crystal-Z Challengers: drives and stable approach shots.
~ (1) 175g Pro-D Magnet: approach workhorse.

Omega SS- no run worn
Ion eclipse soft- putting-driving

Rhyno on windy days.

SSS Magic for putting, straight shots, soft hyzers, and anhyzer approaches.
Yeti Pro Aviar for wind, hyzers, and drives.

Pretty straightforward for me.

ions ions ions

meds for putts, softs for drives

used wizards and magics for a long time but i love ions now

I have 10 putters in my bag. Overkill, you may say, but I place the most concentration on my game inside of 150 feet; so I have a putter for any shot you can imagine! Couple that with driving with them inside of 275 feet, I find putters incredibly valuable. Aviars and Rhynos!!!

Two first run ions.
I've always been of the opinion that an understable putter works best. The beadless super soft first runs are perfect for me. They hold whatever line I put them on, they're nice n squishy n grippy, and the lack of a bead allows for some killer long range anhyzer shots.
They cost a little more than a run of the mill putter but I've never had putters that felt so good in my hand, and you can't really put a price on that :)

2 banger gt's and a star dart

dart is my go to... its just the right combo of ridgid and floppy

new banger gt - wind

beat in banger gt - drives/up shots

Every few weeks I fall in love with a new putter.

Right now I am set on using Darts; Champion Dart for long approaches and drives, and the R-Pro Dart for 50 feet and in. So far I am doing far better with the Dart than any other putter. I am working on jump putting, something I never had confidence doing before.

With my last three putter set-ups I have included the R-Pro Polecat because 150 feet and in on a calm day they are deadly straight and easy to control. I use them strictly for approaching and not putting.

Two Challengers and a Polecat.

Cheap ol' Aviar is the workhorse. Use it for my putts and ups.
JK for drives and long ups.
Ridge for shots that MUST stick. I play DeLaveaga and Ryan Ranch the most and a roll away can be tragic. I'm not a great player so one bad roll can destroy my round, and consequently, my day.

Latest posts