• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What Plastic/ Mold Combos Would You Like To See in 2016?

All MVP Mids and Putters in Fission.

Ya, Proton Resistors need to be a thing

Eclipse Inertia and Photon

I would certainly try Electron Mids and Drivers

Stiff flat kc pro rhynos and cobras..... I would be so set of these ever got released stock\small batch.
Surprised no one has suggested a Fossil Scale to you. I personally throw Rhynos and if you are opposed to trying a different mold, even it is extremely close in shape, feel, and flight, I understand. But you should at least consider it, especially since they are reasonably priced. At the worst, you are out $15 ($10 plus whatever shipping is) but still have a disc you can trade to the Scale junkies out there. At best you find a mold that may be even better than what you currently want.

All I want is a glow old mold/x mold Beast, been wishing for years!!
With the "old mold" being the one that Innova is currently using, there is a very good possibility you will get your wish this year, especially considering Glow Champ Beast is a CFR option. It may take a little while for them to use up the "new mold" Glow blanks that they have already run, but it will happen eventually.

Surprised no one has suggested a Fossil Scale to you. I personally throw Rhynos and if you are opposed to trying a different mold, even it is extremely close in shape, feel, and flight, I understand. But you should at least consider it, especially since they are reasonably priced. At the worst, you are out $15 ($10 plus whatever shipping is) but still have a disc you can trade to the Scale junkies out there.

Oh he knows...
I've tried to gain his love for a while now... :wall::doh::D

Speaking of scales.... I'd like to see one in opto :)

While it is tempting to want brand a's mold in brand b's plastic, that thread is already out there. Same goes for new runs with old plastic blends.

A premi Scale that is flat and in a good stiff blend would be sweet. I already bag 2-4 Scales, what's another.

JCass: Really excited what you can cook up this year. The Tyrant and your Mids are high on my list...

S-Line FD2s really need to be a thing.

QOLF is super bright colors at 150g. It seems that the last run of 150g was all dark colored sparkle. :gross:

I'd like to see a "3" top on the Sentinel mold, run in champion color glow and KC Pro.

ESP Hornet
soft Buzzz
Kcp Rocs in super brights colors and pinks freely available. No new white, dead blue, or dull orange Production!

Vibram gold rubber. Gold in the rubber!

Any Trillogy disc in the snow plastic (or whatever the DD or Westside equivalent might be). I got a snow line Ballista in a DD mystery box for Christmas and that is some seriously sweet plastic.

X wasps, opto tridents, 750 pd2, bt justice, bt trident, blizzard viper