• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What was the first disc you ever threw?

dx 150 class shark. it was red. went out and bought a heavier shark for my first disc, still use it to this day!

175g Star Leopard. Enjoyed throwing it. Had some ok throws the first couple times I played. Had some laughable ones too :D

First I ever threw: Ching Velocity
First I found (first day out): Pro First run Teebird
First I bought (lost the first day out): Star Shark

Don't know the first disc I ever used, it was a champion/elite z that had no stamp on it. Only used for about 9 holes and never saw it again.

Second disc was given to me as it was found. Champion Viking that I couldn't throw but we didnt care about how we played, it was just a fun time to drink. Lost that disc about the 8th time we went.

Can't remember for sure. I think the first disc I bought was a red Shark. Still have it in my spare disc box.

Pro-D Crush 175g

It came in a 4-pack starter set. I was shocked at the hard left turn after 30 feet.

Luckily the Pro-D XL, Pro-D Buzzz, and Soft Magnet were not such disasters.

im not sure the first disc i EVER threw but the first disc i bought and actuly started realy playing with was a champ firebird. the first putter i bought, shortly after i bought the driver, was the aviar and i still have both of them to this day!:thmbup:

I used a Whammo Masters frisbee for the first few rounds of disc golf I ever played. The first golf disc I ever had was a Lightning P-38.

One of the following three (bought all at the same time):

DX Aviar P&A 168.
KC Pro Roc 180.
Champ Groove 171.

Latest posts