• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What Was Your First Disc?

175 star destroyer
169 star beast
172 star aviar

bought em all at the same time..were my starters :D

The Wham-O starter set and an Old Mold Tye-Dye Champ Beast. I've lost the beast and one of the drivers, and the putter is in a friend's bag. The other driver is safely stored away. gosh. I know exactly where that beast is too-it's at the bottom of a lake no where near a course. I really hope that a huge fish eats that disc and then some fisher catches the disc, sees my phone number on it and gives me a call. but that'll never happen. Oh well. I'd really love to have an old mold beast again.

white dx leopard 172g

retired it a bit ago then gave it to a good friend who really likes the way it flies.

Well I played a round with friends first, and the my favorite disc I used while playing with them was a DX Leopard(I sank a 100 ft putt with it that day... Don't ask me why I was using it for putting though, lol).

Anyway, after playing that day a couple days or weeks later(can't remember how long it was) I went to the only disc shop in town at the time. It had only premium plastic, so I bought a Star Leopard - 167 grams. Still have the disc today, and it still looks pretty new. =)

Orange DX Shark 172. Passed it on to someone else starting and maybe should have kept it.

Mine was a 161g 71C* Midnight Flyer

Followed closely by a Super Puppy, Aero, and Aviar (I still have all but the Aviar which is resting at the bottom of a pond in Delaware)

My first round I played with a Wham-o Frisbee. :eek: I think I knew there were golf discs out there, but didn't want to spend the money until I tried it out. I immediately went out and bought a DX Shark and I think a DX Leopard at the same time. I followed it up with an Aero shortly thereafter and played with just those 3 for my first year or so.

Red 169g dx Sidewinder
Yellow167g dx Starfire
Eraser Pink 175g dx Cobra
Bright Red 175g dx XD

got em on ebay. brand new, for a great price. lost the sidewinder and cobra. still pissed about both of them, haha

First disc was borrowed for a round. DX Eagle 172(was my only disc for the round).

My first disc that I owned was a Champ Leopard 171