• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What would you pay for a really cool mini?

What is the most you would pay for a unique mini?

• $0 - I would not buy one

Votes: 13 9.7%
  • $5

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • $10

Votes: 35 26.1%
  • $15

Votes: 11 8.2%
  • $20

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • $25

Votes: 13 9.7%
  • $30

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • $35

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters

bcr123psu

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
If you had the opportunity to buy a really cool mini (possibly customized?) made of material(s) other other than injected molded plastic, what would you be willing to pay?

Simple question, let's hear your thoughts.

i put 35 cuz you said really cool. if you said normal cool my price would be more like 15.

what r u thinking up?

$5-10 if it was cool. $15-20 if it was custom/unique.

i put 35 cuz you said really cool. if you said normal cool my price would be more like 15.

what r u thinking up?

$5-10 if it was cool. $15-20 if it was custom/unique.

Let's widen the discussion (and I'm going to flip it back on you)...what would you consider to be "cool" and "really cool" or even "RFC"? <-- do the math, you know what that spells.

I'd probably go as high as 20. An mvp over mold mini or premium plastic mini drivers came to mind

I bought a spitfire for $20 and never used it but it looked badass! I voted for $25 because I didn't mind spending $20 so I am sure an extra $5 wouldn't be an issue lol.

I really wouldnt want to spend more than $5 on something I will more than likely step on all the time.

Plus when I get mad I like to fold my minis in half lol

What if some of the unmentionable blowers made glass ones? There could be some pretty ****ing awesome [expensive] minis out there.*

*or blowers of the same skill level

What if some of the unmentionable blowers made glass ones? There could be some pretty ****ing awesome [expensive] minis out there.*

*or blowers of the same skill level

GBO? I've seen some of the minis that come out of there! BA

I've asked as much as $25 for some of my most intricate minis, that I put 2+hrs worth of work into.

If I saw a mini that I know that somebody put some heart into, and it strikes something within me, I'd shell out $20+.

^^^I more meant, the, um, other kind of glass blowers:|

>locks door
>turns out lights
>peeks out window
>no sign of DGCRPD for now
>takes shelter