• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What would you pay for a really cool mini?

What is the most you would pay for a unique mini?

• $0 - I would not buy one

Votes: 13 9.7%
  • $5

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • $10

Votes: 35 26.1%
  • $15

Votes: 11 8.2%
  • $20

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • $25

Votes: 13 9.7%
  • $30

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • $35

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
Alright, alright! I'll vote! I won't be able to handle upstate DGR, I'm too damn pretty for that! :rolleyes:

(sorry bud:))

To the 4 people that would pay $35 for a mini:

Why don't you give me half the money you're gonna spend on a mini, we'll go out back, I'll kick you in the nuts, and we'll call it a day?

Why don't you give me half the money you're gonna spend on a mini, we'll go out back, I'll kick you in the nuts, and we'll call it a day?

Agreed I'd spend 5$ if it had a cool design like a rhyno mini or glow gator

ive spent more on lunch man.

I have a Vibram mini (got it from my DGR SS last year) that I can fold, roll up, twist, etc. It's pretty sweet. It just got bumped for a glow mini though.

So speaking of Vibram, most minis are just injection molded plastic, but Vibram's minis are rubber. What other materials would make a mini "cool"?

Hmmmmm. I said $25 so here it goes.

-Custom blown glass and thick enough to get stepped on a couple times
-Epically awesome glowie madness that I can't even fathom to think of right now, but would be so cool it would melt yo face off.
-Can someone please make a digital scorecard mini.. ( Insert royalties for idea here)
-Hand carved wooden mini-
-Custom made metal mini, etched logo of choice, image or lucky charm etc....
- 2 words.. Hologram Mini.

I feel that for $10 I could craft a pretty neat mini, so I voted $10. Then again, I'm broker right now, and when I have money I tend to be more willing to spend more of it, so the right awesome mini could make me reconsider. Given how often I forget to pick up minis in casual rounds, it probably wouldn't be a great idea to invest more than the $1.25 I pay for innova drivers at Woodland Valley.

Not really in the market for a mini right now. Only way that changes is if MVP opts to make some mini versions of their discs, then I would be all over it.

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg

I have two spitfires and I think I paid $20 each. one is laminated wood and the other is the multicolored injected resin (looks and feels like a bowling ball but in the shape of a disc). Worth it.

Spitfire is a great outfit to do business with. they can and will do custom stuff however you want/like.

Sold it somewhere along the line, might have been to somebody on the site, most of the minis I turned I sold local or gave away for one thing or another, and several have been lost.

Given how often most people leave their mini, they should be biodegradable.