• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What Would Your Signature Disc Be?

The Vibram "Chain Dog Ridge" it never lets go.. I can sic it on any type throw on the course and know it has my back....

Definitely the Drone, possibly the Rampage.

I've had a Drone in my bag for over 5 years now, trying every competitor to it, but am blown away by how superior it is to silly-overstable mids and putters. Honestly, the stamp is going to be my first (only?) DG tattoo. I even emailed Discraft for the stamp so I could have a high quality image to use:)

(minus the word Drone)
6991086264_f0afac8bfb.jpg

As for the Rampage, I've tried every super fast disc except the Astra and the Quasar, but only really liked the Rampage. Do note that I very rarely throw a disc that fast...only when I'm in the wide open and need to go absolute max distance (only happens once on my home course, and that's only if the basket isn't in the "A" position). Once in a blue moon I'll use it the get through brush when I'm trying to get back on the fairway, since it's so sharp.

What Would Your Signature Disc Be?

The Gateway Karma

Roc stability + Buzzz feel = Karma

The best of both worlds.

*And the Evolution Plastic would specifically be called the Intelligent Design Plastic for my disc. That is the only plastic that would have my signature.

Last edited:
I would love to have a Champ Glow Gazelle or Champ Glow Orc with my name on it, but if I had to pick only the very best one, flat top Z Wasp!

Destroyer, Teebird, Leopard, Buzzz, Big Bead Aviar? I don't know, I love all the discs in my bag equally.

I'm going to have to go with a flat, stiff, pink/pearl, colorshift Ti Hawk. Would preorder 20 of them right now if they put those out.

My second choice would be a stiff sparkle Z Hornet

I'm going to change my original choices and go with just one signature disc.

I just recently discovered the Discraft Stalker.Mine is in Z Plastic.

This disc is just money for me.Any distance shot that is uphill, It does with accuracy.Any shot that requires decent distance with a slow hyzer, it does.This thing will not turnover on me and is very accurate.The disc looks slow coming out of your hand,but the distance you can get with one is amazing.This disc has the best glide and control out of every other driver I have ever thrown.This disc should be in everyone's bag.