• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What Would Your Signature Disc Be?

This. ;)
7544587478_03731d518b.jpg

StarLite Roadrunner. I have not thrown one yet since they are new, but I should have one in my mailbox waiting for me to come and claim it. I just love my Star Roadrunners so this should just be money.

I can't believe anyone has not said the Groove yet.

Last edited:
Someone else's signature disc that I want: I would claim Kenny's 11X kc pro gazelles, they are a huge part of my game.

Disc that should be my signature model: flat, star SL per flight numbers. Throws like a longer 11X gazelle for me. Super straight, no noticeable turn at my power, and predictable but not overwhelming fade. My distance driver for any shot over 250 except when it's crazy windy.

My custom signature model: pearly, gummy OPTO (yes opto) Discmania FD. The opto will fly a tad more HSS, and the grippy, pearly plastic will break in super slowly. I'd keep the picture on the disc, and just adopt "the Jackal" as my nickname.

I am and will always be a bit odd. But for me it would be a Innova Shark in Champ. Which is not even made anymore. By the way Ken also did the Valkyrie as a signature disc after his 12th world championship.

Latest posts