• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] What's happening in Nottingham's Yikun Lab this Summer?

Yikun.Eric

Yes, Yikun's super faster driver and Tortoise line blends are under development.

-Achieving Disc Golfing Perfection.

2.JPG

3.JPG

1.JPG

4.JPG

6.JPG

^^ Propaganda? Stikes me more as promotion than propaganda.

I've never bought a Yikun disc, but I enjoyed this post - cool pics.

^^ Propaganda? Stikes me more as promotion than propaganda.

I've never bought a Yikun disc, but I enjoyed this post - cool pics.

same. even if this was a set with actors, i still liked it

I am really surprised at what was written on the eraser board. Could change the industry if they can pull it off.

Pretty cool Eric! Any plans to do a very OS control driver?

I got my hands on a bunch of Yikun -- to my delight, high quality Chinese knockoffs of Innova models are a reality!! Been looking forward to this for YEARS. Even Millennium wanted to take it overseas for quality improvement but never followed through. These feel like familiar molds except very very well made. The putter w/quartered texture zones on bottom was sick. Molds + plastics seemed top notch. Legacy and Yikun are making some of the best Innova discs ever IMHO.

I got my hands on a bunch of Yikun -- to my delight, high quality Chinese knockoffs of Innova models are a reality!! Been looking forward to this for YEARS. Even Millennium wanted to take it overseas for quality improvement but never followed through. These feel like familiar molds except very very well made. The putter w/quartered texture zones on bottom was sick. Molds + plastics seemed top notch. Legacy and Yikun are making some of the best Innova discs ever IMHO.

I just received 4 different discs manufactured by Yukin, all of which are in line with the above comments. There is little to no flash on the discs, high quality stickers with model and weight info and overall great feeling.

Hmmm, I'm supposed to pay the same price for something made in China that I pay for an American made product? No thanks, I'd rather keep my money here, and support American companies. At least there won't be any toxic dyes in the discs made here. Let your dog chew on a Yikun disc and he might grow a third eye.