• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What's NEVER leaving your bag?

bfowler

Double Eagle Member
I know. Never say never but as of right now what will never be kicked out of your bag of discs. Keep it to a max of 5.

1. 176 N Axis - I hear all the time about a disc staying on whatever line you put it on but this is the only disc that always does.

2. 170 Opto River - Laser beam with or without fade. Long hyzers or anyzers with a little bit or a lot of turn and no fade. So much control and I love the feel of Opto plastic. It's my favorite.

3. 169 Avenger - My goto driver. Straight ahead with predictable fade on the end.

4. 171 Opto Fuse - The disc that taught me how to turn right. Laser straight for 150-200 feet, then it's right turn, Clyde. And a hard turn at that. Any time I 100% need to go right and not have it fade back on me it's the Fuse all day, every day.

5. 175 White Anode - The only putter I carry. The only putter I need.

Probably a Zone. It's such a unique mold that I can't see ever being without it. When I use my Lat bag or my alternates bag, I definitely miss the Zone more than any other mold.

The Teebird has a pretty solid spot, but I could get by without it.

I know. Never say never but as of right now what will never be kicked out of your bag of discs. Keep it to a max of 5.

1. 176 N Axis - I hear all the time about a disc staying on whatever line you put it on but this is the only disc that always does.

2. 170 Opto River - Laser beam with or without fade. Long hyzers or anyzers with a little bit or a lot of turn and no fade. So much control and I love the feel of Opto plastic. It's my favorite.

3. 169 Avenger - My goto driver. Straight ahead with predictable fade on the end.

4. 171 Opto Fuse - The disc that taught me how to turn right. Laser straight for 150-200 feet, then it's right turn, Clyde. And a hard turn at that. Any time I 100% need to go right and not have it fade back on me it's the Fuse all day, every day.

5. 175 White Anode - The only putter I carry. The only putter I need.

I do not throw a single disc that I did last year at this time, technically I still throw the Vector but it is a different one than the one that was in my bag a year ago. My bag was wizard, rhyno, axis, vector, leopard, boss, TD, PD

now it is magic, zone, teebird, river, vector, comet, destroyer

I do not throw a single disc that I did last year at this time, technically I still throw the Vector but it is a different one than the one that was in my bag a year ago. My bag was wizard, rhyno, axis, vector, leopard, boss, TD, PD

now it is magic, zone, teebird, river, vector, comet, destroyer

how is that possible?

It's only been in there about 6 weeks, but right now the Tangent feels indispensable. Underworlds also seem unlikely to leave the bag anytime soon.

1. Star Destroyers - most dependable distance driver ever made IMO.
2. Fuzion Trespasses - most controllable distance driver ever made IMO.
3. Champ Firebird - for obvious reasons.
4. Patriot - longer Leopard? YES PLEASE!
5. BioFuzion Fugitive - most underrated mid at the moment.

The reason I didn't choose any putters is because I feel like I can putt with any putter that has a bead.

Probably a Zone. It's such a unique mold that I can't see ever being without it. When I use my Lat bag or my alternates bag, I definitely miss the Zone more than any other mold.

The Teebird has a pretty solid spot, but I could get by without it.

exactly this

I wouldn't put a disc in my bag to take up space. They all leave the bag to get thrown, bunny!

I've heard that a lot. I threw a friends last week and now I've got one on the way.

Judges, unless salient develops a putter that meets all my expectations, the MVP drivers and the dynamic discs truth and the discraft flick

172g Old as Butts Classic Roc - Brother gave it to me years before I even started playing, beat to perfection and just never seems to have a bad shot for me.

Everything else, while I am quite attached to and enjoy throwing, I couldn't really ever say it would NEVER leave my bag. There isn't any other disc I absolutely 100% wouldn't take out under any circumstances. I'll throw what works best for me, and that old classic roc is the only thing that I don't think I could ever replace. It's got spirit I guess.

Flat Viking, banshee, teebird, drone, buzzz, pro pig
I know that's six but I'd miss all of those the most of all the molds I have.

Latitude 64 Pure - Best Driving Putter in my Opinion. If you get it in every plastic you can cover multiple shots with one.

Discraft Zone - Just a Unique Driving Putter. If I lost this I would cry for weeks.

Discmania PD - This disc covers so many shots in the 3 plastics you can get in one. Very good driver that has some sneaky distance.

Discraft Comet
- Bread and Butter of my main bag. Just an easy disc to throw once gotten use to.

MVP Ion - Took this out a while back,but now it's back in. Just an all around good putter and the more beat in they get the better they perform. Especially when they start to get a concave top.

PD, eagle, patriot, and gator are the most irreplaceable probably followed by the Roc/ghost dujour

Latest posts