• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What's NEVER leaving your bag?

171 GL River. Two aces this year on it, not going anywhere.....

I always thought the Elite-X Stratus would always be with me, but it's been kicked to the curb by a RGL Pearl.

.... I really need to learn to speak Swedish....

Buzzz. a have a inked up, beat to hell, 172g, bar stamp that will never leave the bag. The disc truly flies laser straight. My yeti and trident are right behind. All beat to a beautiful perfection.

Vibram.

I keep trying to knock the Vibram molds out or at least go to a mixed bag, but my Vibrams just win out. They've got a complete line up (at least for my arm speed), I am extremely familiar with the molds I throw, and the grip is the best on the market. I really think I just need to accept the fact I'm addicted to rubber discs and stop buying/trying new discs.

Suspect, Buzzz, Stag, Riot, Zero Soft Pure

The other discs in my bag may come and go with time. but I could never see myself playing a round of disc without those five discs readily available.

Destroyers, Roadrunners, Firebirds, Eagles, Leopards, Rocs and Aviars.

Pretty much my entire bag.

Vibram.

I keep trying to knock the Vibram molds out or at least go to a mixed bag, but my Vibrams just win out. They've got a complete line up (at least for my arm speed), I am extremely familiar with the molds I throw, and the grip is the best on the market. I really think I just need to accept the fact I'm addicted to rubber discs and stop buying/trying new discs.
Really? I just traded away the Vibram stuff I got at the Birdie Bash, and may dump my VP for a Pig or a Gator in the near future. For some reason the stuff just doesn't work for me, despite being the best looking discs on the market. Still, the Birdie Bash was a great event, and I'm glad Vibram does have a following, as I love the way their discs look.

For me its the Eagle that will never leave. I kicked it out for about two weeks earlier this summer to force myself to throw my Volt and Teebirds more, but it crept right back in. It's not the disc I throw most often, but is the disc I reach for when I need a tricky thumber or sidearm shot, and also when I'm unsure what the wind will do to another disc. It's my security blanket for sure.

Latest posts