• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

whats the next disc you plan on buying?

He's telling you that you want a new disk isn't he. Same thing happens here, I know I don't need a new one, but get that urge to buy a new one.

Damn, that bastard gets around, doesn't he?

i need a new ultrasoft magnet - my dog got ahold of my the old one.

id like to try out a skeeter or cobra (stingray is my best middie right now)

i cant seem to stop wanting more drivers...id like to see how far i can throw the boss.

I just bought a misprints pack and really like the nate doss surge..more stable then my Z which if I put all my snap on it it will turn over..but the nate doss one doesn't turnover...it will do a long flex shot...I might buy another ESP nate doss surge OR I need to fill up my aviar stack again...I only have like 3 right now...and a bunch of random other putters.. (soft magnets, Defect wizards which 2 of them are warped...)

ya, i can flip my z surge over (173 g) but i throw it with a bit of hyzer and it flies beautifully

just bought a used sss wizard at my local shop. now my cousin bought me a stalker...im lucky and
cant figure out what to buy next!

It just may be a Wizard. I am loyal to the Challenger, but I have never thrown a Wizard or a Warlock.
Those gateway putters seem to have a cult-like following...there must be something to it.

Ya I know lots of people that throw innova or discraft drivers, but the putters are all gateway. It was funny because all it took was one guy throwing the Magic we received in the players pack from the '08 BG Ams and it was like an explosion of Gateway putters amongst our group. Like culinarywiz though, I am in love with the Soft Elite-X Challenger putter. It feels good in my hands.

I need a new viper for an overoverstable mid. Mine is too beat in it is almost flippable. I also could use another dx destroyer since I threw my best one into a pond!

3 more SSS wizards so I have a set of 5 to putt with.

Check, now I need to replace the KC pro roc I destroyed when it hit a metal stake at full power. It put a gash a full inch into the edge of the disc, it flutters like a dying bird now.

Latest posts