• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What's the worst disc you've ever had/thrown?

I do not like the newer R-Pro Darts, they are so inconsistent with the plastic for those discs that a disc can be floppy while another is like most disc made in R-Pro, the Firm yet not Floppy disc. They all used to be the Firm yet not totally floppy disc in that plastic type.

The stop was a few weeks ago at the Local Walmart and I bet they are still there as even obscure and dumb sports like Sport Fishing even outrank Disc Golf in South Dakota. Most states even ones like South Dakota with big Fishing tournaments the Disc golf is either on par with Sport Fishing or the Disc Golf is now just slightly bigger. Somehow we still have some big Tournamnts with the stupid "Pros" for Walleye fishing they have one of the Big tournaments in South Dakota every year with Walmart corporation being the main sponsor. Every few years it is in My area and the local Walmart is a nightmare to go to.
:doh:

I spent many years chasing little green fish competitively. Still chase them occasionally but don't do bass tourneys anymore.

Without looking up numbers, I assure you people spend multitudes more on sport fishing than disc golf. I reckon Wal-Mart has a pretty good idea of how to utilize their space.

I think I've spent more on a fly fishing alone than discgolf.

The Avenger OS

Haha. Yes, everyone's least favorite disc.

Except mine is the Gator SS. So flippy. :p

Someone should start a thread listing imaginary mold names.

Question: What do you get when you put a Convict and Escape together? You get a Fugitive(?)
How about an Archangel and a Demon?
A Judge and a Gavel?
The Cobra and the Mongoose?
The Atlas and the World?
Justice and Mercy?
Compass and Magnet?

There are probably numerous comparisons.

Anything with an SS beside its name!!! Avenger SS and Buzzz SS were my biggest disappointments!

TripleB

Anything with an SS beside its name!!! Avenger SS and Buzzz SS were my biggest disappointments!

TripleB

The first disc I bought coming back to the sport was an A-SS. It was fine during the first couple of weeks, but when my distance came back I just couldn't control it. I never even attempted to throw it Forehand.

TripleB

My AvengerSS in Ti plastic is a decent disc, but is getting more and more US and flippy with use. My Z plastic AvengerSS was flippy from the get-go. But not a bad mold to me at all.

Only threw one BuzzzSS. Found one on the course, threw it a couple of times to see what it was like, and found it to be okay, but nothing special vs. a Mako3. About 4 holes later, someone came up looking for his lost disc (the BuzzzSS), so I was happy to return it to him. Never tried a BuzzzSS again.

Teedevil

Blizzard TeeDevil most overstable glideless meathook I have ever thrown.

I never saw the point in this mold in the first place. I've thrown a couple Teedevils and wasn't really impressed. Like a glideless Destroyer that may or may not flip randomly.

Innova needs to cease production of this mold, if they haven't already.

I never saw the point in this mold in the first place. I've thrown a couple Teedevils and wasn't really impressed. Like a glideless Destroyer that may or may not flip randomly.

It appears that the Teedevil is already OOP since there is not much of these available at the major retailers. Probably because it is too close to the Tern and Shryke, both of which far outsell it.

It appears that the Teedevil is already OOP since there is not much of these available at the major retailers. Probably because it is too close to the Tern and Shryke, both of which far outsell it.

The Teedevil has that same flat top as the Vulcan and Katana. It just didn't glide that well and didn't do anything special.

The Shryke is a HUGELY better distance driver than the Teedevil. So is the Tern for that matter.

It's funny, I liked the Teedevil feel. The random turns and fades that make it no bueno. If it was more OS like an XCal it could have been better.

I have a Blizzard Teedevil which got flippy, and a Star Teedevil. I was hoping to use the Star Teedevil into the wind as a companion to the Tern, and it flew okay for me into the wind, but as some others have said above, it just wasn't 'all that'.

This may be weird but I never liked the VRoc, I've thrown a lot of rocs very well but that disc would always fall too fast for me.

Latest posts