• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your binge buy items?

R-Pro Aviars, Buzzzes and beer. Having a Sweetwater[Atlanta] IPA right now---its my b-day. :)

Gazelles. First I picked up a couple of 11x's so I could throw my best disc in a premium plastic. Then I found some in Star. Then more 11x's. Then more 11x's. Then CE. Then old DX. Then JL. Then more CE and 11x's. Now I have somewhere around 70 Gazelles. Most are collector's and will never see flight. Some others are backups that will one day see the air. I've only ever lost one. A JL that was a glide-less pile of crap. Of course I want it back, but it wouldn't have a spot in my bag anyway.

I also have an 11x Teebird that tried threatening the Gazelle spot in my bag, but luckily it's the only Teebird that's ever worked for me... While I have dozens of Gazelles that do.

Depends on the month. I've gone through the 10x eagle phase, the pro-line spider phase, the first-run-anything phase...

I'm always down for a PFN champ monster, tho. Can't ever have too many!

Anytime I can find old Innova Gremlins (DX, Pro, Star and CFR) my heart races and feel an obligation to buy them.

Judges. My local shop has DD misprints and I'll buy 2 Prime Judges for $6 each every time I stop in. I putt with them and use Judges for my upshots and driving putters.

Only other thing I have an excessive amount of is Legacy Rivals and Patriots. Love those discs.

Old aviars, 10x Eagles, Ont Classic Rocs, and some others. Those are just my greatest weaknesses.

Lately it has been trying out overstable mid distance drivers i.e. spark, felon, firebird, trident, banshee, etc.

No stamp or small stamp stuff is an instant buy if it is something I like to throw.

Lately it has been trying out overstable mid distance drivers i.e. spark, felon, firebird, trident, banshee, etc.

No stamp or small stamp stuff is an instant buy if it is something I like to throw.

Me too actually now that you mention it!

Biggest obsession used to be Wizards. I have plenty now in my favorite and avoid their Facebook pages like the plague.
I've been pretty hung up on TeeBirds, Zones and PDs at different points in time.
I'm currently trying to suppress my desire to buy Rocs.

The thing that's stayed pretty constant over the years is minis. Nothing like grabbing a couple online to get to free shipping...

Tell me about it. I've been drinking, most likely will end up with 50$ in discs I won't throw by the end of tonight...

Whenever I get past a certain point of drunk I get all into tricking myself into justifying more disc purchases. Last weekend I ordered a classic truth off eBay (I wanna beat it to snot and see about replacing my mangled pro-D buzz) told myself "it's OK, you won't even remember buying it until it ships".

My girlfriend's uncle hordes minis. I am just wondering why you do? You really only use one any time you play. Not to mention you can't get much detail on designs on such a small disk

You might be surpirsed how cool some minis can be. I have a decent stash of LE/unique stamps/plastic blends etc. Just are neat to me.

The thing that's stayed pretty constant over the years is minis. Nothing like grabbing a couple online to get to free shipping...

Can't beleive I spaced minis. Free shipping, I constantly lose them, and very fun to throw.

Latest posts