• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your binge buy items?

I have way too many discs, and no place to put them. Until today.

I picked up a used CD / DVD rack with 4 levels from a friend today for $5. It fits my discs perfectly and now I can reclaim the top of my dresser.

San Marino tooled Millennium Q-Sentinels and Jaybird dyed M-Sentinels -- luckily they aren't very easy to find.
1.1 Zippertop OLFs -- also getting harder to find.
Champ Rocs can be a problem too.
And I seem to have a lot of putters that say "Stickin' Putts".

Also 16" square microfiber towels, but luckily those are cheap.

This is a very entertaining thread! That CD rack is a genius idea, ive been storing mine in cardboard boxes but was looking for a way to display them neatly!

I have way too many discs, and no place to put them. Until today.

I picked up a used CD / DVD rack with 4 levels from a friend today for $5. It fits my discs perfectly and now I can reclaim the top of my dresser.

Please take a picture. Great idea

I just started playing again after a several year break. With all this new plastic and some disposable income I'm like a kid in a candy store. My wife asked me today why Innova keeps showing up on our statement. Currently crushing on Roc3's, bought 5 in December.

For a while it was clear dynamic discs. I wanted a collection, one of each disc, icey like.

This week it's Legend Pats.

Next week, maybe salient, but probably not...

Buzzz GTs and glow Aviars. and FDs. and PDs. think that's it.

I had Reaper madness for a while. I have a few first runs and some other new and used Z reapers. They go for some big money these days.

Putters
I acquired 30 this year. And I only say acquired because I cannot bring myself to admit buying so many. Thank F&*k my wife isn't on here.

Legacy Legend plastics are the first thing I check when eyeing discs on Ebay. So far only managed to get hold to three :( . Not sure that counts as binging on them, less lack of effort, more down to getting them at reasonable prices (especially S&H).

I have a few molds .....

Banshees - 40+ KC Pro and numerous old glow.
Think I have Banshees in every plastic but CE (DX, Glow DX, SE, KC 8x-11x, Champ, Champ Glow, Star, EStar, GStar)
Star Destroyers - BUT they must be 170-172g and light blue! I have about 30 blue ones and numerous others.
Teebirds & Firebirds - Not a lot of interest in the newer ones but love older ones.
Star Cros - Must be First Run stamp or the DX Skeleton stamp.

Thanks to everyone for making me feel better about my collection. This might be an impossible question to answer but what would someone need to have a 10-15 year supply of a mold in premium plastic?

Let's say 3-4 rounds a week and maybe one lost disc a year.

Honestly, bags. And now Carts.

At one point I owned 5 different grip bags (2x A-Series, an A14, C14 and a C15) Now I just have the Two C-Series bags, and the A14. Now I have a cart on its way to me. :doh:

My name is Bender Bending Rodriguez, and I have a problem.

Latest posts