• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your "bread and butter" disc?

I have many breads and butters. If I had to choose one (excluding my putter), I couldn't. So here's two:

1.) 175 ESP Zone - any non-straight approach shot, FH or BH
2.) 175 Star Whippet - any spike shot (FH or BH) or any sweeping shot up to 300'

I just realized the Zone and Whippet are basically the same disc, but one is longer and faster. Hm... seems like I love my overstable plastic! I refuse to be at the mercy of the wind.

its my 175 rpro dart. I used to have one exactly like it but i lost it last year. That day, i went out and bought one exactly like it and it is just starting to get beat in enough to throw like my old one. I absolutely love that disc. I throw it well and it feels great.

I enjoy throwing my magnets for drives and putts alike but the disc I truly enjoy throwing is the buzzz, fairway distance at mid range power.

Mine was a nicely seasoned Rattler. Bad approach due to an unexpected wind gust put it in the street. Landed stamp up semi drove over it and cracked it in two places. It takes so long to season a Rattler. I was dumb and should have had two in rotation. I still havent picked up a new on to start all over yet. I am tearing up a little just thinking about it

When I go to play, I look forward to throwing the Nukes, Z and ESP. But the disc that I really rely on these days is the FLX Drone. I didn't think the Drone would become this important... but it did. I smashed the chains on a 35' flick-putt with it today.

Nine months later, this is still a fact. My Drone is bread, butter, all that, and a bag of chips...

P4251552.jpg

blue champ orc, probly three years old. i think ill probly have to dye a bread and butter ontop of it :D

My 177 domey ESP Comet. Ive had it for over 2 years and Ive prolly used it every single round Ive played. I would not leave the course if I couldn't find it. Its irreplaceable.

I don't think I can pick one. I would cry if I lost any of my buzzz's or Chanllengers.

Latest posts