• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your "bread and butter" disc?

Beat in Champ Shark. They no longer make it is this plastic. I hope I never loose because I will cry.:eek:

Throughout the RFDO (Rochester Flying Disc Open) my Avenger SS was paving my way man. Slight hyzer flips like a mofo. Anny Drives...Rollers...

Meteor got me out of a lot of trouble...Ion only got used as a putter most of the time...never had any good hyzer approaches..which is really SAD.

Special Mention goes to: 150 DX Destroyer that was PUTTING IN WORK. I never use that disc but we just MESHED this weekend.

\/\/

I take back the first run mako post, as that has changed. Has to be my gold line core, admittedly I can't do "everything" with it, but I've used it so often lately it's practically completely replaced the mako which I used to love so much. It is just about the only midrange I use now, mostly because of it's stability I can always trust it when I want to know I won't turn it over or basically screw up badly with it(accidentally anhyzer it a little or something).

First-run ESP Comet
10x KC Pro Cheetah
Both are beat-in to a tasty goodness.

any destroyer i can hold onto for a month or longer and my dx cro.

Teebirds and Vipers.

Well, Vipers and 44 Molds. But they are the same thing, really. Wham-O took the mold and put their rings on top and a big 44 Stamp.

High end plastics for the Teebirds mostly and all DX grade for the Vipers. You know, since they never put high end Vipers into production. Which is a shame, because I would buy a Champ Viper. Even Pro.

Its tough to say. I see a lot of folks said Leopard, and I wouldn't be without one. Its the only disc I carry 2 of. A 150g Champ and a 172 Star. The one disc that can do just about anything except a monster drive. But lately I've got to give a nod to the Meteor. Although I have yet to try to power it up, its money for approaches from almost any angle.

If I was forced to play with only 2 discs right now I think it would a Leopard (bread) and a Meteor (butter).

Latest posts