• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your farthest disc with least amount of effort?

I throw RHFH on my drives, and I can make my Metal Flake and Champion Kraut go for days with very little effort. In fact, if I snap too hard it ends up dying on me at 250 out. No good. I can also send my DX Balk pretty far with just a little snap.

Very beat 170g Star Teebird. Slow smooth release for a 300'-350' straight hyzer, a little bit more effort for turnover that always comes back, around 400'.

Farthest with least effort:Blizz Tee Rex
Farthest period: R-Pro Boss - farthest disc I have.

ESP Meteor. Throw it gently and watch it glide forever, goes farther than some of my fairway drivers
First post on these forums :)

I bought my Saints from Canada, so I'd have to say that's my furthest disc.

But in all seriousness, I'd go with my DX Teebird or my Saint.

My nice beat up SL. I only use it when I'm tired or injured and it gets me the most distance I can get in those situations.

Odd thread. The disc I can get the best distance out of with the least effort is the comet. Every driver I own has to be thrown decently hard but comets don't hardly need anything to get to 290' or so.

L64 Bolt (I throw the purple worlds version)

they don't like to be over powered as they will flip

I throw it on a hyzer and they pop up and get out there

Generally speaking the disc that goes the furthest with the least amount of effort is a 150g Champ Leopard.

For long distance (350ish with an old, decrepit, noodle arm) is a Z Nuke.