• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats YOUR fav upshot disc?

roc plus for turn and spike or a gummy champ spider for a low ceiling or tunnel straight shots

I throw my second Wizard. I don't like to use my main Wizard for anything but putts. It was getting way too bent up from hitting things too hard and I haven't found a suitable back-up yet, so I can't chance hurting or losing it.

I throw my second Wizard. I don't like to use my main Wizard for anything but putts. It was getting way too bent up from hitting things too hard and I haven't found a suitable back-up yet, so I can't chance hurting or losing it.

This why I use my ridge for all upshots and save my sss wizards for putting only. The ridge has yet to change flight pattern like a wizard would. The ridge feels and throws so close to my wizards I can't really tell the difference. It does have a tad shallower rim. Which actually makes it a little easier to transfer between my mids and the ridge.

usually a drone or buzzz depending on the type of shot i need to throw. sometimes a putter if there is trouble behind the basket

0-60ft...I'm puttin' with my Voodoo or Magic.
60-200ft - Star Rhyno. I love how this thing has ZERO glide, it drops like a rock and settles right down. I find I don't get many rollaways on my metal hits with it either.
60-200ft (with the pin on an incline) Soft floppy Ridge, I'll hyzer this at the basket so that it folds in half on impact and sits there.
200ft+ generally Buzzz/Comet the Buzzz tends to have a big skip at the end though so if you take a run at the basket you better hit something...or plan to skip it up to the basket as a lay-up.