• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what's your favorite midrange

What's your favorite midrange

• Total voters
Of the ones that I have thrown and liked that are on the list, I will have to go with the Buzzz and Skeeter. Very similar discs in the long run with the Skeeter being a tad bit faster and longer.

Discraft doesn't call it a midrange but I would say the Impact. It is dead straight. And everyone I know who uses it uses it as a midrange.

I choose the buzz just because it is the only other mid range i own but my true favorite is a Hawk! I wish they would come back in the Z plastic because the pro D plastic just doesn't hold up. With that said though the hawk will hold a annhyzer line really well or any line for that matter. I tend to use it more than my buzz especcially for tight hole tee shots under 250'.

my favorite mid range is the GATOR. . . little partial because i am from FL. . . go UF. secondly, i throw a lot of RHFH shots so this fit right in as a good midrange for what i was comfortable with.

I might have gotten a bad disc but anytime I threw the skeeter with anything on it, it immediately turned over almost to a roll. I don't have a crazy strong arm or anything. That had to be the weirdest/worst disc I've ever thrown

Discraft doesn't call it a midrange but I would say the Impact. It is dead straight. And everyone I know who uses it uses it as a midrange.

I use my Impact as a long mid-range or a short fairway driver.
In my bag, I place it with the mid-ranges.

I guess none of you have thrown a Comet :)

I have thrown a Comet and use it more as a fairway driver than a mid-range. If I need a 200' tunnel shot, I reach for the Comet.
If I need to put next to the basket from 160', I get the QMS.

Latest posts