• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what's your favorite midrange

What's your favorite midrange

• Total voters
I use a Star Cro for approach's and an R-Pro Cro is now my putter. I think it helps me using the same kind of disc for both shots. Then again my drives suck so I need to do something well.

i just bought myself a DX cro today, and love it. with as often as i play, i wish i would have bought the star instead.
dude those dx cros are no joke , with how thick those lips are it be pretty hard to warp and impossable to taco. i got one and its beat tfu and it still flys like new.

everyone i know who owns both swear by the core, including myself. much faster disc and far easier to shape lines.

I vote for the Gator, particularly in DX. Would have voted Roc, but I feel like its more of a fairway driver.

Of the ones that I have thrown and liked that are on the list, I will have to go with the Buzzz and Skeeter. Very similar discs in the long run with the Skeeter being a tad bit faster and longer.

Skeeter faster and longer than a buzzz, you must be joking!

everyone i know who owns both swear by the core, including myself. much faster disc and far easier to shape lines.

I guess you dont know me, sure I like the core, but I LOVE the Buzzz. And if I really want anymore distance than my Buzzz Ill just pull out a fairway driver. I feel good with a Buzzz to 300', so I have no need for a longer mid.. Ive got a stalker for that.

Either way... The Core is also amazing. but the Buzzz wins out

Wasn't able to vote b/c the core wasn't listed in the poll. It was a cro then a shark and now its the core.

I've thrown both...The GL Core was less stable than my Z Buzzzes. Much faster is a bit of an exaggeration, though it was a tiny bit faster. The Core is much more affected by the wind, and harder to predict the fade.

I voted Comet but I always have 3 mids in my bag: a Comet(X, Z, or ESP), a Buzzz(FLX or CryZtal) or GL Core, and a FLX Drone or Wasp(ESP or Z).

The Buzzz's feel great and all but that Core has really impressed lately!