• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats your longest driver ?

Probably my esp surge. I can get it to 360ish. I've reached a walls there that I can not pass upon the course though and its really frustrating me. Although I did throw a new proto from ABC called the bee line yesterday. Not yet pdga approved, but when it is it will probably be my farthest driver. Threw it with some hyzer and it flipped up and went a long way without any effort.

BH - champion Boss (425+)
Roller - star Wraith
FH - champion Ape (i am sold on this disc; never thought i would replace the Xcal...)

11x 150 teebird hyzerflip, and my sandstrom 171 star valk hyzerflip. 400 to 430 on a good day

"Mr. Banana Grabber" - Star Destroyer, 175g. This thing is broken down into a VERY long turnover driver, and I can place it anywhere from 440'-just shy of 500'.

A Star Destroyer is apparently only referred to as a turnover driver by those who can throw it 500 feet. It's a meat hook for the rest of us.

Last time I took out my distance drivers, I think it was the Star Wraith for about 425, but it's really hard to tell right now because I haven't had much opportunity to throw without a lot of wind.

i dont really like the wide rim stuff but my longest discs atm would be...

Worn S-PD or C-TD..both pretty close

My go to distance disc is an eco star wraith as of yesterday. I won it saturday, and mannn does it bomb!

I did some discing down adventures, as I have a noodle arm. Used to be Champ Wraith (310), now my furthest disc for me is Star/PL Orc (390-ish)

Love them like they're my kids :D

I can usually push my wraith out to about 400+ on a good rip. This is a recent development of discing down for about two months. I was just working with tb's as my fastest drivers. At my home course I still use a lot of putter drives and I still only drive the wraith on about 3 holes.

ESP Nuke (173g) or Star Boss (167g). The Boss is straight distance and the Nuke is "S" distance. I've never (measured) 500' with the Boss, but with the ESP Nuke, a couple times.

Although the ESP Nukes goes further, it's more flippy than my Z Nuke. So, for the sake of safety and not drilling into the ground, I'll usually throw the Z unless there is ZERO wind or a tailwind.