• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

When and where is the next texas tournamen?

Look on the homepage under the upcoming Tournaments....

Ice Bowl at Weatherford Park @ 9am on Feb 12

Bag Tag Challange at Audubon( i think thats where) Feb 12 @ 9am

wow. there's one at the VET to???
I'll be at the Polat Open in Colleyville on Jan. 22
I'll be at the Ice Bowl in Weathorford. Feb 12

Does anyone have any club info on Bicentennial Park in Crowley? Like if there is even a club anymore, are there weekly minis anymore, etc. etc. Ive searched the far corners of the interwebz and found nothing.

Got anymore info on this..time/price and whatnot..i had no idea there was one coming up at the vet

the easiest thing would be to face book it keith machen is running it its a doubles tourney lots of divisions even mixed 40$ a team

Does anyone have any club info on Bicentennial Park in Crowley? Like if there is even a club anymore, are there weekly minis anymore, etc. etc. Ive searched the far corners of the interwebz and found nothing.

your best bet would be to contact brice longerbone he runs that course try facebook

the easiest thing would be to face book it keith machen is running it its a doubles tourney lots of divisions even mixed 40$ a team

Ahh if only i had a facebook..if someone finds out more please let me know i would really li,e to play in this seeing as how its my home course

Ahh if only i had a facebook..if someone finds out more please let me know i would really li,e to play in this seeing as how its my home course

Time: Sunday, January 30 · 9:00am - 5:00pm
More Info: Bring your partner Doubles. All money raised goes to TAFB.(No Payout) ($40 per team)

Heres a quote from the event Keith created:
There is a few ways to get in...... 1) I will be at Veterans EVERY Wed. Night @ 6 2) Call me and get on my list, REMEMBER.... 1st 25 teams get a choice between a disc or T- shirt...... My Phone # is (817)- 946-6038 or 3) I will also be at Veterans on Sundays before... the mini to do sign-ups.... I will NOT take any money until the 30th, so payment is not due at this time... I am keeping a master list to determine the 1st 25 teams to signup. Thanks so much to Skipper for putting the trophies together. Winners of each division will get one. I am also getting an alcohol permit so we can enjoy a KEG of BEER..... So lets all come together for a good cause and have a GREAT time in the process !!!!!