• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where and what do you write on your discs?

Made a rubber stamp from basic Microsoft Draw program:

picture.php
[/IMG]

A little tiny BT on the inside rim, if I mark them at all.

I'm with kyle and rug. New molds don't get anything until I'm sure I want to keep them, then they get email and a phone #. I found one in Ann Mo/Boise last year that had 4 names/#s, all still visible.
I lost a red Mirage in Willamette Park, and 3 years later someone found it and gave me a call. I had to ask where he found it before I remembered losing it. :confused:

If I'm sure I'm keeping the disc then I'll put my full name and number on the inside of the rim. Slowly starting to write it big on the underside of the flight plate.

Name and # on the rim but it seems all I am doing is increasing sharpie revenues because they never come back. Like it was said before all I can do is hope a friend finds it.

I used to write it on the bottom of the flight plate, but since I never actually had any discs returned I just gave up and leave them uninked.

I put my # and the date I bought the disc on the rim. I do get calls for about half my lost discs, but it too much of a pain to meet up with the person who found the disc. I just tell them to keep it.

i usually dont mark my discs unless i got it from someone else then i cross off their name

I try to make it as simple and easy as possible to get a disc back to me:

1st initial, Last name and cell #

If they don't call, no way in hell they'd jump through any other hoops to get it back to the owner.

No Ink I hate Ink I was lucky enuf to get one of my favorites back after a mnth missing (with no ink) thru mutual friends I was pretty pumped about that one

I used to mark my discs when I lived in Chattanooga. The community around there was pretty good. I'd get calls on virtually any disc I left or lost. But up here in Chicagoland, I've lost probably 6 discs in 6 months, and haven't gotten a call on any of them.