• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where is GG 2015?

Eagle Member
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Where is Double G this year? Just checked and his PDGA membership is not current. Anyone know why he's not playing this year?

I know he had a knee or a back problem he was playing through but that was like a year ago.

It's a shame to see someone with such a friggin cannon drop it like that. Maybe he'll be back.

Or maybe, he's hiding out underground training and is going to come back and putt better than McBeth, throw farther than Simon, wear cooler shades than Schusterick, have more ears than Climo, sidearm better than Wysocki, and win a World Championship.

He'd have to get elephant ears grafted on to oust Climo in that category.

Vacanti_mouse.jpg

He's off Team Prodigy, chilling in Florida with family. He told some people this was coming in 2014., totally planned.
Traveling gets old real quick.

He's off Team Prodigy, chilling in Florida with family. He told some people this was coming in 2014., totally planned.
Traveling gets old real quick.

Pretty sure he got engaged last year. I remember seeing his lady caddying for him at the majestic last year. Guessing she has no interest in that lifestyle. Not many women out there have an interest in her husband being gone months at a time. Only touring pros with successful relationship are with other disc golfers.

Pretty sure he got engaged last year. I remember seeing his lady caddying for him at the majestic last year. Guessing she has no interest in that lifestyle. Not many women out there have an interest in her husband being gone months at a time. Only touring pros with successful relationship are with other disc golfers.

Don't know if it's the same lady friend but the young one got cold feet.

There's a newer lady friend now. GG loves the love more than bacon sandwiches so I hear.

Latest posts