• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where to buy discs in Mason City, IA?

notroman

* Ace Member *
I am riding RAGBRAI and had 2 discs strapped to my bike to play along the way but they rattled loose somewhere on the gravel yesterday :( Looking to buy some discs if there's any place that sells them. Just need a mid and a putter.

I am riding RAGBRAI and had 2 discs strapped to my bike to play along the way but they rattled loose somewhere on the gravel yesterday :( Looking to buy some discs if there's any place that sells them. Just need a mid and a putter.

There is this really neat web site called DGCR...
They have a link to shops and stores for DG....

Maybe give that a try....

I copied and pasted this in case you have problems with the site...

Decker Sports 4850 4th St. SW, Mason City, IA 50401 (641) 423-7423

hope that helps.

Decker might have some. If you are in a need something right now, Mills Fleet Farm has some as well as Dunham Sports. The Hy-Vee drug store across the street from the hospital might have some too. They used to be really well stocked, but it's been a while since I've been in there.

Probably the best bet is Dunham. Especially since I'm out of the area right now.

Last edited:
Thank you, I picked some up at Dunham.

Decker might have some. If you are in a need something right now, Mills Fleet Farm has some as well as Dunham Sports. The Hy-Vee drug store across the street from the hospital might have some too. They used to be really well stocked, but it's been a while since I've been in there.

Probably the best bet is Dunham. Especially since I'm out of the area right now.

Latest posts