• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where to find upcoming DG tournament listings?

Houston

How does one learn of upcoming recreation/amateur tournaments categorized by State or Region? I have Googled, Searched and re-Searched this topic and have found nothing. I have even looked on the PDGA site in the forum section but there doesn't seem to be any organization to the info. Come on guys, throw the noob a bone.

If you browse the course directory here you can choose to only show courses with upcoming tournaments. That will give you the geographic break down in a way. Thing is, not every tourney is represented on this site so some may be missing.

I had seen that in the Course Directory. I had also seen the listings in the Calendar. Thanks.

The PDGA schedule HAD a feature which was lost when the site was revamped, but I understand will be restored at some point, which allowed you to filter by state or group of states, and by tier. If at some point you see "Advanced Search" option return to the PDGA schedule---that's it.

You can also do "Tourneys near me" in the tournaments menu to get a listing of courses near you (or near a zip code you type in) that will be holding tournaments.

Latest posts