• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Which pro has the most career pdga wins. 100 is goal.

TxStateDG

Interested in looking at statistics!? Help me figure out which pro's is close to 100 PDGA wins.

Locastro (99), Williams (98):doh:, McBeth (93) and Wysocki (86) are close. I already looked at their pages on 10/19/2016.

Did you know Climo has over 200 wins!

You could wonder if the PDGA suspended Williams because they wanted their poster boy McBeth to earn this achievement first.

Last edited:
Schwebby (201) just joined Climo (220) and Schultz (206) in the over 200 club a few weeks back. I dunno about anybody who has more than them.

I noticed Mark Ellis had just went past 100 when I clicked on his page a little while back. Mostly masters, but still very impressive. As for these younger guys, you named most of the ones I thought of right off.

Last edited:
Lets not forget the ladies. Elaine King has over 100 wins.

I just randomly put in names I remember from the 90's; Mike Moser came up at 188 wins.

Interested in looking at statistics!? Help me figure out which pro's is close to 100 PDGA wins.

Locastro (99), Williams (98):doh:, McBeth (93) and Wysocki (86) are close. I already looked at their pages on 10/19/2016.

Did you know Climo has over 200 wins!

You could wonder if the PDGA suspended Williams because they wanted their poster boy McBeth to earn this achievement first.

Locastro won this last weekend... so he's already at 100!

Actually 101 I think because he has an event from March still not official. Gotta love delinquent TD reports!

Or one could wonder if the PDGA suspended Williams because he assaulted another player while on probation. :popcorn:

Steve Rico at 105
Val Jenkins at 115

#shoulderbumpisassault

#hotbuttonwords

others to consider:
Larry Leonard
Stan McDaniel
Kevin Stewart
Johnny Sias (fewer events local to him though)
Dr Rick Voakes

probably well over 200- record keeping from the early 90's is so so. For a number of years no one won anything in the Mid-atlantic except Mike, Joey, and Myers.
From the 90's it' so-so. From the 80's it's bad and from the 70's it's non-existent. Somebody like Snapper Pierson likely has more wins than anyone will ever guess.

Came here to post Juliana. So wait, is she 1 behind Climo for the most ever?

(Realizing many of his aren't documented.)