• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Which pro has the most career pdga wins. 100 is goal.

Not all wins are created equal. To my knowledge, the career wins stat on there includes all wins, including those ones from lower Am divisions.

This is particularly a matter to consider when looking at the women's stats.

... and Juliana Korver is already in the club with 219 wins!

Came here to post Juliana. So wait, is she 1 behind Climo for the most ever?

(Realizing many of his aren't documented.)

Not all wins are created equal. To my knowledge, the career wins stat on there includes all wins, including those ones from lower Am divisions.

This is particularly a matter to consider when looking at the women's stats.
By quick count, 24 of Juliana's wins were in the Am divisions, 13 of those were in Intermediate Am.

At least four of Nikko's wins were in Am as well.

For most of the really good modern players, that number will probably be like Nikko's, probably just a handful of wins before they went Pro. I guess how much of a stink you want to make over that is what it is.

OK, looks like Stewie has been mostly an active member since '82. He's a solid player who coulda woulda shoulda had more wins than he does.

Another great reason to make a new, current all-time records and season records page covering all aspects of the game.

Nikko will get to 100 before Paul.

I'd like to see how many 1st place finishes each has when they were both in the same tournament.

Looks like Nikko has been playing in PDGA tournaments since 2003, Paul since 2005.

Mark Sherwood probably has 6. What's your count?
I've got wins in 7 contested (more than just me entered) divisions - Open, Master, GM Pro plus Advanced, Intermediate, Adv Master and Silver. Still missing Sr GM Pro win but haven't entered an event other than Worlds with enough Sr GMs to play. Have a chance for a White division win next month at Director's Cup.

I think it's likely there could be several veteran women pros with wins in more than 7 divisions although maybe not all contested.

Mark Sherwood probably has 6. What's your count?

I can confirm that man know as Sharky who thought it was the greatest idea ever to play out a provisional on hole 7 at this year Hawk Hollow Open has won in 6 divisions. Now he just needs to play in Adv Grand Masters or bag and play in Rec to get his 7th.

Wins in Masters, Grand Masters, Senior Grand Masters, Advance, Advance Master, Intermediate
2016 Grand master, Senior Grand Masters
2015 Senior Grand Masters, Intermediate
2014 Senior Grand Masters, Intermediate
2013 Senior Grand Masters
2012 Grand Masters
2011 Masters, Senior Grand Masters (M Tier), Advance, Advance Master, Intermediate
2010 Advance Master
2009 No wins
2008 Grand Masters, Advance Master
2007 Grand Masters
2006 Grand Masters
2005 Grand Masters
2004 Grand Masters
2003 Grand Masters
2002 Grand Masters
2001 No wins
2000 No Wins
1999 Grand Masters
1998 No Wins

I should have gone to the gym instead of looking this up. :D

Fastest to 100 will be Chris Dickerson, the guy is one hell of a player.
Rather than fastest to 100 it should probably be something like best winning percentage at the time a player reaches 25 wins in A-tiers and higher. That way, you could compare stats to Climo and other veteran players including internationals who didn't have as many events available to play in a year like we do now.