• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Who has the cheapest 11x champ Teebird?

Status
Not open for further replies.

techn9cian4life

Double Eagle Member
Just curious. I have Paypal, recently fell in love with the Teebirds I started throwing about a month ago. A "no time" champ and a decently beat in star S. TB Teebird. Would like to try an 11x... but don't wanna spend a butt load to do so. Help me out :)

$$$$ you might be able to find someone with a super beat one but, what do you consider a boatload for an 11 x Teebird?

$23
KC Pro 11x

photo-52.jpg

Why even make yourself suffer looking for cheap 11Xs? If your current setup is working, why not build stock of it?

Well that STB is a first run Star I believe so you might as well add that to your list of wants too.

^this. there are no cheap 11 x teebirds.

I've gotten a couple PMs saying $18 shipped, which is a fine price for 11x Teebirds.. I appreciate the bumps but at the same time I don't appreciate the type of comments you guys are leaving. So unless you have an 11x Teebird to offer me...... please stop replying to my thread.

You should have no problem getting some throwers at 15-18 shipped. They have been stupidly expensive lately though. Good luck, I got a bunch cheap over the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts