• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who makes custom wood minis!?

Ricta

Eagle Member
Hey guys, I got a custom mini from DG Strick last year and it was SICK! I can't find him on FB anymore so I'm wondering who does custom wood minis? Engraved and multiple types of wood is ideal. I'd like someone with great attention to detail and real high quality. Lmk!

Attachments

• 20150501_212055.jpg
    20150501_212055.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 98
DGCR user DyeingToPlay makes some sweet wood minis. I don't know about engraving, but I think he could do multiple wood types. His stuff is of the highest quality of work.

Disc Stalker in Lawrenceville, GA does them. Look them up. They are a solid brick and mortar DG store that does a lot for the local community

Look for Ben Vosper on Facespace. Team Legacy player and does amazing work

DGCR user DyeingToPlay makes some sweet wood minis. I don't know about engraving, but I think he could do multiple wood types. His stuff is of the highest quality of work.

Will third (Bender seconded) this. I got one from him that looked vaguely Roc-ish with an eyeball (one of his specialties) burnt/engraved in it. I'm not home to snap a picture, but it's stellar.

Haven't seen any in person, but as also recommended, Ben Vosper did a run of minis for Legacy peeps. They were stunning.