• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

who wants a dye job!!!

So im a volunteer firefighter interested in getting my logo on a disc, and was hoping that someone would help me! I can pay or give you really nice plastic, but this would be awesome! (i may have a few more dye jobs as well for you)

if you can help me out, please please pm me! here is a pic of the logo (i know its probably a really difficult dye, however please help!

thanks in advance

LOGO HATS.jpg

That should be an easy dye for someone with a plotter. Do you just want a single color? Are you supplying the disc or need the dyer to provide?

ill supply the disc, pay for shipping and some form of payment to the dyer!

will be a brand new star disc , with a black dye! pretty simple and straight forward, i just want it to look as clean as possible

Definately a job for someone with a plotter (not me) but should be nice and easy. It will probably cost you around $10 plus shipping.

thats easy enough! thanks for the info man! there isn't really a rush on this one, just something i wanted to get for a wall hanger.

I have a few other discs in my bag that need to get a cool dye jobs, so this could be a big job for someone who could do it all... (important one is the logo though)

thanks again

I can do this one. I have a few friends that are Volunteer firefighters so in honor of that I will do it for $5 + Shipping.

Latest posts