• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who you taking for the 2010 worlds?

i told you that hole was tricky, few times i've played it i bogeyed it. i do have one birdie on it, with the luck of a 150' approach that found chains

Awesome if you got the bird on that one! Looks like even the best had some trouble...I just hope he (CAM) can shake it off on these last few holes. Paul Ulibarri is playing seriously good golf!!!

Last edited:
Yup....

I hope the guys not on live scoring did well. I am rooting for Schultz, Doss, and Nikko to make a push. Not a Ulibarri fan at all. I saw him on a video talking about how he "dropped Discraft" for Innova. Bad choice of words.

Stay Classy Crown Point....

I hope the guys not on live scoring did well. I am rooting for Schultz, Doss, and Nikko to make a push. Not a Ulibarri fan at all. I saw him on a video talking about how he "dropped Discraft" for Innova. Bad choice of words.

Stay Classy Crown Point....

Do you have a link to this? The only vid I have seen that he mentioned this was at the Atlanta Open last year, and he didn't mention Innova. I thought he was pretty tactful. If I remember right, he only said that throwing a mixed bag was better for his game. What is wrong with that?

Yeah he said that it was better for his game to throw "everything". Don't see anything wrong with that. Im sure he and discraft will be bummed if he wins this year though and doesnt end up with a signature world champ disc.

Yeah he said that it was better for his game to throw "everything". Don't see anything wrong with that. Im sure he and discraft will be bummed if he wins this year though and doesnt end up with a signature world champ disc.

He is now officially with Innova. They picked him up shortly after he dropped Discraft. I'm sure Innova would be molding a signature disc for Paul if he were to win this year.

I wonder what disc it would be. He mostly throws Destroyers, hmmmm. Maybe the XCaliber, or a new version of the Aviar since he is one of the best putters on tour.

Louisville's own Scott Rief is in 8th place just 4 strokes off the leader after two rounds. Keep it up man!

no one checked out live scoring this morning and see that sarah stanhope took over the lead in FPO with an 8 under. Id like to hear about how that happened. Considering Des shot even, Im not thinking it was a pitch and putt.

Latest posts