• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who's got Paul's bag

I wonder how much it takes to be a felony in Arizona? With the cost of a grip bag and discs, its got to be close to $500...

Oh, that's why people make wall hangers out of Ace discs. Now I get it!
Sorry to whomever I said that about flying; I guess he is actually driving that 5th wheel? Makes sense why he'd have back up discs, that way. I guess that makes an RV break in unlikely; Terry said he is using back up discs and Jen's bag, at least one of which you'd think would have been taken as well?

Pointless to speculate, coulda had some in a trunk, but please speculate, it's fun to sleuth....

I guess he must have taken the empty bag to the laundermat for a good cleaning, and someone mistook it for their undies.

Discs and Bag were taken according to the Grip facebook. They're offering $1,000 and an A1 Grip bag for any information (no questions asked) leading to the return of bag and discs.

All in all, I think he'll still dominate, even if he has to use brand new discs.

Seems like a good way to throw a golfer off his game...may not be a simple case of theft here.

Simon stole Paul's bag as payback for that BS foot fault at the Aussie Open.

3-5 years. Out in 6 months.

AZ penal code = petty theft = 6 months maximum time and/or $2,500 + reimbursement for items stolen if they cannot be returned in like condition as stolen. People don't even get 3-5 for stealing a car now days.

Latest posts