• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who's the Most Famous Disc Golfer

George Costanza
41Li7ek8JkL.jpg

Climo. I'd also guess that anyone who knows who mcbeth is will know who locastro is. His personality and style make people take notice(good or bad).

Climo, he was the only name I knew my first year playing disc.

I don't think the average disc golfer could name one pro to be honest. That being said, Barry Schultz was the first name I learned because he was on my favorite disc. Ken Climo should be known from being on some of the most popular innova molds as well.

I would like to think mcbeast and nikko locastro would be known somewhat decently as well, as mcbeast is the best player in the world right now and nikko locastro has his 'nikko antics' and unique style.

Still Climo. Although I think McBeth will dethrone him soon if he keeps playing well.

That's not what literally means.

*-4 rep points*

You'll be thrilled to know that due to widespread misuse of the word "literally", many dictionaries have now added an informal definition along the lines of "used for emphasis or to express strong feeling while not being literally true.".

So a new definition of literally is, "figuratively". Great...