• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whose Fault Is It...?

One way that I have seen is to make one hole the CTP for all cards.
In other words, each card has a CTP winner.
It helps spread the joy and it ensures honesty, because everyone on the card is competing against everyone else on that card.
It also works because there are no flags or cards to forget.

it's really lame of adults to come down on kids for "theoretical" misbehavior...

i grant you the td could have mixed groups to begin with but i don't really get the basis for your insinuations... a rec group could have done the same (insinuated) thing just as easily... as could a pro group...

i guess we're lucky to have kids like bmxcraze around here... (not really calling you a kid austin)

even if they did cheat, they likely weren't the last card to play every CTP hole so there was a chance that at least a couple groups were given the opportunity to beat their "CTP".

that is super weak, i might have even interrogated the kids a bit just as another player. someone had to have been behind them on the tees, or seen what they did from the next tee, at some point in time. watch the kids card carefully next time, i guess.

Latest posts