• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Why Do We Shake Hands Before The Last Hole?

It's hard to turn your head away from a trainwreck.
Back on "track", I have arthritis in both hands and shaking hands hurts a whole lot when doing the firm handshake. I don't look forward to any handshaking or fistbumping. So lets make it a rule, one handshake per round. Mabey while in line for the porta-potty.

Back on "track", I have arthritis in both hands and shaking hands hurts a whole lot when doing the firm handshake. I don't look forward to any handshaking or fistbumping. So lets make it a rule, one handshake per round. Mabey while in line for the porta-potty.

I may be aging myself, this thread reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer posted everyone's picture in the hallway of the apartment and everyone started hugging and kissing each other. Jerry was the lone standout and was "banished" from the group.

No! You will shake my hand as many times as I put it out... and like it!!!

How do you play disc golf?!
He doesn't. He's my all time caddy. He still pays the entry fee to get the players pack though which is weird since anytime he tries to throw, shake hands, go to the bathroom, etc. he's always complaining about arthritis of the hands. He can scale any hill with that backpack on though so he is very much appreciated. He said he would quit being caddy if people didn't quit playing patty cake which is why things need to change.

I may be aging myself, this thread reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer posted everyone's picture in the hallway of the apartment and everyone started hugging and kissing each other. Jerry was the lone standout and was "banished" from the group.

All I can say is "summer of george"...

Consider myself Jerry on the last tee to anyone who reads this thread. I can see them now, giving me the cold shoulder and maybe even throwing in a "snooty" under their breath...

I should have called out your reference in my response, bro. Sorry. I was sidetracked by the outrage Outrage over the thread...

Anyway: Nice.

Crap...I am sure I could throw in another DEVO reference, but it's late. OH NO...

Latest posts