• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Winter is here....

Still T-shirt weather in Maryland. Well, T-shirt over dry fit. But still.

You guys are all crazy for not living in california. Today it was low to mid 90's and about as beautiful as a november day gets. Come on out, we'll be here.

I read this and just think...... WHY?
Winter is when I hop in the car and drive 4 hours to ski. And go home the next day to play disc in a tee shirt in January. Chains work just fine on my 45 year old car. Bought them while living in Phoenix! I live just south of Oakland. Some of us actually have been around enough to know how to drive in the snow, admittedly not many out here can do it.
The time change backed up the freeway with folks who forgot how to drive in the dark....

It looks like winter will be here tomorrow. :wall:

Capture_zpsfe0f4f84.jpg

It looks like winter will be here tomorrow. :wall:

Capture_zpsfe0f4f84.jpg

stop reminding me.

i get off work at 4pm today and you bet your ass im going to throw till its dark. i didnt even bring much of my cold gear either. and im on a good 17+ hour shift.

Supposed to be 77 today here in Tulsa but by the end of the week snow haha gotta love this crazy place called Oklahoma!

Had a five minute phone conversation with my dad a little while ago. Had Weather Underground up on my monitor. From the start of the call to the end the temperature dropped two degrees, and has dropped another three since.

Had 16.5 inches of snow in the town I work in today. 10+ officially where I live. Winter is back here in central Minnesota.

It was 80 today here. Supposed to finally get below freezing tomorrow though. Gotta love Texas.

Yeah I went outside for a bike ride in a long sleeve shirt, thinking it'd be at least a little cool, nope. Went right back in and changed. But tomorrow I think the high is in the 40's, with the lows upper 20's. Cue cold/sinus/flu season with the roller coaster of temps.