• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worst Driver Ever

Wosrt disc ever

• Total voters
I've never thrown a Wham-o disc, but I have thrown the Epic, and that thing is a piece. Even when I saw someone who "knew what he was doing" with it, and it still flew like crap.

Lighting #1 driver

I know the Birdie is not liked here but I use it for putting on hills. Normally I use a Aviar P&A but on some holes where the baskets are on hills they always manage to hit the ground and flip up on end and roll downhill turning a 20' missed putt into a 130' uphill hell shot. The Birdie never does that.

-Dave

epics not doing too bad , its taking on a whole company by itself. Should have put the all aerobie golf discs in one space, that putter is craptastically bad.

Nice idea. If I had a Black Jax, I could assemble that bag from my basement stash today & hit the Grange. Knowing my schizy play, I'd probably set a personal best.

I'll confess that I really like, and heavily use, one of the discs in this poll.

I won't confess which one, though.

I'm still not sure how the cheetah made this list, it's a great control driver that's pretty similar to a leopard except that it flattens out and lands better where for me leopards tend to roll. For me, the BlackJax disc is pretty awful, I bought a couple for my gf and I to play night golf, and they are truly horrible discs.

i played a round(9) early this morning with the Axe , and while is mislabeled as being slightly overstable(more like understable)which is why i voted for it im regretting my vote for it . It floats ,it looks cool when it flys and while its hard to get it past 250 without flipping, as a fairway or mid its alright, with all the crap on this list not sure its the worst.

Since its my poll im switching my vote to the dragon.

I am surprised to see the Cheetah up there. I thought it was a decent fairway driver, especially when I first started playing. I still have a KC Pro Cheetah that I have kept on to since it is now rare.

Worst part of the epic is how people defend it like " no man it's sweet. Just practice with it so when you get to the wide open hole that bh or fh would be fine, you can maybe bomb it out there and trick some new players into wasting their money and focusing on practicing oh instead of a usefull skill."
okay so maybe not a exact quote