• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worst Driver Ever

Wosrt disc ever

• Total voters
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but the discraft Slipstream GT should be up there. You could get a better grip trying to drive the turbo putt.

+2 on Whammo turnover driver being the worst EVER. Tacoed on first tree, left a white streak when I bent it back. I lost it on the long hole at T2 and didn't bother looking for it. The midrange wasn't bad, but I left that on a hole during a dubs round :(. The putter is crap, but I keep it because I used it as a scorecard for my only round in FL (again, T2).

Worst part of the epic is how people defend it like " no man it's sweet. Just practice with it so when you get to the wide open hole that bh or fh would be fine, you can maybe bomb it out there and trick some new players into wasting their money and focusing on practicing oh instead of a usefull skill."
okay so maybe not a exact quote
" yeah dude its great , wait well maybe its not greaaaat but and yeah i guess its not really good for flying and all but it makes a great object to throw tomahawk un-controled 500ft to inflict mortal wounds on people you may not like and maybe some that you do." :rolleyes:

I'm still not sure how the cheetah made this list, it's a great control driver that's pretty similar to a leopard except that it flattens out and lands better where for me leopards tend to roll. For me, the BlackJax disc is pretty awful, I bought a couple for my gf and I to play night golf, and they are truly horrible discs.

me to mash. The first fairway drivers for me were 2 leopards and a cheetah. Thought they were both solid mids and I couldn't tell the difference between the 2. of course I suck and don't put too much mojo on my shots:mad: my worst disc is the epic aroebie ultra long range get the F@*! out of my fairway cuz I'm going hard left after 100 ft. driver.

Had 3 Tiki aces last night with one of the "worst discs ever". 150g DX Goblin. Also hit ~70 & ~50 foot birdies with it on the big course & didn't miss anything <30.

If you think that Wham-o is bad, try the Axe. That thing is the flippiest disc I have ever used, in order to get an s-curve rather than a roll, you have to spike hyzer it as well as use all wrist and no arm at all, any speed on the disc and it turns and burns.
Also the birdie is trash.

I hate my DX Goblin. I almost never throw it unless it its a possible "Disc-losing" approach shot. I wont lose any sleep should I lose that thing.

the only disc on this list i think that has no use what so ever is the dragon , yes it floats but so does a turd which like a dragon should be left in the woods.

What's so terrible about the dragon? I was thinking of getting one just to use at a particular water hazard heavy course. Also a cheetah was one my first discs and I thought it was great back then, but I based my disc choice on whatever had the coolest picture on it.

I bought a dragon specifically for some evil water holes....its funny the disc should be called the Osprey as it likes to just dive hard right into the water every time! It's just so light and understable that you can't put any power into it but it requires power to get it over the bodies of water I play...Maybe its me but I never have cleared water with it but it does float so I can t get rid of it!

I knew a guy who used to throw a Dragon. He had the weakest arm I ever seen but the dragon flew great for him. It was like wathing a disc fly in slo-mo

The merit of the Dragon---that it floats---is offset by the fact that, though you can get it back from a water hazard, you don't really want it back.

Floating discs are overrated. They tend to bob around out of reach in the middle of a lake, mocking you. Unless you have hours to wait for the wind to push them to shore, or tote an inflatable kayak in your bag, it's little better than having a disc sink. Especially if the floating disc does not fly as well as your submarine alternative.

ive heard the Double D floats but i dont know if thats in all weights or not. I really like the idea of a overstable floater, does anyone own one?

ive heard the Double D floats but i dont know if thats in all weights or not. I really like the idea of a overstable floater, does anyone own one?

lightning #2 hyzer. I don't like them for a whole lot else, but it does float and is overstable for what its worth.