• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worst Place to Live if You Love Disc Golf

I was strongly considering applying for a job in San Jaun, Puerto Rico tonight. I couldn't even find the nearest course, but there are none on that island or any of the surrounding ones. That eliminated it from consideration. Sucks too cuz that would have been a pretty good gig

That's not really fair. There is nothing in big bend period, disc golf or otherwise

True, but there are people that live there. Panther Junction would be a really lousy disc golf place to live.

Also other people have posted Antartica and the ISS, so I don't think my answer is that absurd.

I resolved the problem at International Falls MN being a solid 2 hours from any course. Now there's one in town!

Bwahahahaha some of the lower level facilities in this state have, of all things, disc golf. My friend went to Minnesota Correctional Facility-Stillwater. They have three baskets and a bunch of donated discs, mostly DX plastic-types. He claims to have gotten a jail ace too hahahahahaha.

Bemidji, Minnesota... Only course within 90 miles that is worth playing and the baskets get removed November-April...

I was going to say Guam, but you could probably make an object course and still enjoy yourself. In New York City, why isn't there a course in Central Park?

Latest posts