• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Wysocki leaves Prodigy

IDk, from watching the video you could easily see some DD stamped discs but not too much else. He was still throing the same purple prodigy driver he has been throwing for a while. That color is kinda unique to prodigy. But its tough to see a lot of the stamps. But with the switch he is given a grace period to switch over so I wouldnt doubt if he was throwing a really mixed bag.

I thought it was at first, but looking at it closer, it's not. I saw that purple driver in person last year. It's a D1 that's pretty see through. When I watched the Aussie open video full screen on my monitor, that disc is opaque. I couldn't tell when I watched it on my phone, but definitely could when I watched it full screen on a computer.

That pearly purple color is mostly seen on prodigy, i agree. I do have an opto stiletto that is very very similar in color though. He could be throwing those.

Imo, his fast drivers will be easiest to convert, he seems to throw a lot of OS stuff, only thing that would be super hard for fast drivers to replace would be X1.

Def looked like he was throwing his X1 as well, since that green/blue is also somewhat unique to prodigy. But I agree that I could have been trilogy something.

Latitude just posted video coverage from SpinTV with the tagline "Check out the front 9 final round coverage of Team Latitude 64º's very own David Feldberg at the 2015 Aussie Open" on Facebook. The lead card also has Wysocki, and there's clearly no mention of him. Plus there has been no formal announcement that I've seen. There's certainly been a lot of rumors of the switch, but why this delay? Why all the speculation on what he's throwing in the video? I just want something concrete from either Latitude or Wysocki to say this is real.

Latitude just posted video coverage from SpinTV with the tagline "Check out the front 9 final round coverage of Team Latitude 64º's very own David Feldberg at the 2015 Aussie Open" on Facebook. The lead card also has Wysocki, and there's clearly no mention of him. Plus there has been no formal announcement that I've seen. There's certainly been a lot of rumors of the switch, but why this delay? Why all the speculation on what he's throwing in the video? I just want something concrete from either Latitude or Wysocki to say this is real.

The pic of him repping a lat shirt, lack of prodigy gear and bag arent enough?

At 16:02 in the Aussie Open vid you can see the DD logo on a wide rimmed driver. Can't tell what it says though. Fairly wide rim. I've never thrown an Enforcer so I don't know if you could throw a BH flex shot with it as he does there.

The pic of him repping a lat shirt, lack of prodigy gear and bag arent enough?

In the video, he didn't appear to be wearing any Latitude logos that I could tell. And one of his putters appeared to have a Prodigy stamp (the white one he always seemed to have in his off-hand).

My guess, as I've stated before, is he hasn't officially signed yet. Or the contract doesn't go into effect until he gets back stateside.

The shirt doesn't prove it, because, what if he is going multi-sponser? He is good enough that he might be able to talk some companies into it.

Last edited:
The blue, yellow, and dayglo yellow drivers all look like Trilogy plastic. The purple and putters look like Prodigy. I feel silly to be so curious.

At 16:02 in the Aussie Open vid you can see the DD logo on a wide rimmed driver. Can't tell what it says though. Fairly wide rim. I've never thrown an Enforcer so I don't know if you could throw a BH flex shot with it as he does there.

The map said the hole was only 100m, I don't see a lucid Enforcer holding an anny like that on only 330' of power. Im thinking a felon or a trespass. It looks like a first run stamp so Felon would probably be more likely. I also have no idea what Borg was throwing. He didnt have any drivers that color in his last in the bag.

Lat64 logo could have easily been photoshopped onto his shirt in that low-res image.

can't believe people took that as iron-clad evidence that he's switched.

No, they are not. Cause he's clearly still at least holding a Prodigy putter.

In reply to the "multi sponsor" theory, Cale said on FB that "lat was throwing a lot of money his way" and "Dont go Rick!" , assuming Cale knows anything, the comments would lead me to believe a multi sponsor deal between prodigy and trilogy companies isnt happening.

Rick posted a pic of him in a highlighter yellow Lat polo, ill try to find it.

Also, Paul made comments to the effect of "nobody from Prodigy is here (in AU)"

hard to see here but this was posted by the pdga scoring twitter. doubt it's shopped.

B8fDsV2IQAEAsbw.jpg:large

Hopefully this switch will be a good model for what a professional disc golfer could potentially be worth to a sponsor.

At least in the Elite level.

Lat64 logo could have easily been photoshopped onto his shirt in that low-res image.

can't believe people took that as iron-clad evidence that he's switched.

Are you actually arguing that he hasn't?

How's this?

10941215_999591183402901_6655104907816650094_n.jpg

Last edited:
Are you actually arguing that he hasn't?

How's this?

View attachment 51988
i'd believe the picture of him in the tree above vs. the one you just posted there.

frankly i was playing devil's advocate. i was just saying that it COULD have been easily photoshopped, not that it 100% WAS photoshopped. i never argued that he didn't switch teams. my argument was that a single photo on the internet is NOT rock-solid evidence.

i do find it a bit curious that there hasn't been a big announcement yet though...

Latest posts