• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] X2 discraft undertaker plastic suggestions

Jawbreaker undertaker!

I have a few Jawbreaker undertaker's that I wanted to season like philo did or does with teebirds and rocs! This run of Jawbreaker is a little softer then I'd like personally. Out of the box it fly's a lot like the z undertaker's... Gets a little flip and just a slight turn, then fades a little... They beat in too quick. I was surprised because my Jawbreaker roaches have lasted a while but I'm definitely not throwing them as hard! I now carry just one Jawbreaker undertaker and it's actually a great carving tool and now roller disc... If they make Jawbreaker undertakers again I'd like to see it in the og Jawbreaker blend! I have Buzz's and zones in the og Jawbreaker plastic and they are fantastic! Hope it helps! Keep chuckin!

I have a CryZtal Undertaker I believe that is from the 2018 Ledgestone. Love the disc, but is a lot flippier than I thought it would be. I don't have a big arm either, Max being 350-360 or so with DDX/Crank. Something about that CryZtal Undertaker though is amazing for straight forehands with little little fade.

Latest posts