• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

When you sit in your car for 20 minutes in a steady, light rain because you see a clear spot in the sky off to the South moving toward you and you are waiting to see if the rain stops long enough to get in a 5 hole circuit. It didn't and I didn't.

Or it rains harder, you say screw it and go out and play 18 holes anyway (just got back from that).

Does it mean your addicted when you give directions in hyzer and anhyzer?

"Go past the stop sign and take the third anhyzer....."

When you get to the course at 9 am and the ride that you had from the park at 12:30 calls and says they can't make it until 5 pm . . . and that makes you happier.

When you get to the course at 9 am and the ride that you had from the park at 12:30 calls and says they can't make it until 5 pm . . . and that makes you happier.

if there was food and drink nearby that would be awesome!

I drove by a cemetery this morning, and thought to myself " Shame for all that land above the graves to go unused". I mean, they gave markers are flush to the ground, so its not like I would be damaging anything....:D

Ok, I am sick and need help.:eek:

I am getting up the balls to go out there and set up my practice basket, and make a few throws before I get caught. I will take pictures.

I drove by a cemetery this morning, and thought to myself " Shame for all that land above the graves to go unused". I mean, they gave markers are flush to the ground, so its not like I would be damaging anything....:D

Ok, I am sick and need help.:eek:

I am getting up the balls to go out there and set up my practice basket, and make a few throws before I get caught. I will take pictures.

I can read the headlines now:

Avid Frisbee Golfer Arrested for Practicing in a Cemetary

yes I put Frisbee on purpose, Damn time magazine...

if there was food and drink nearby that would be awesome!

I brought a sandwich and a drink hoping this would happen. It was a beautiful day. I got in 4 rounds, a little bit of putting practice, and some much needed driving practice. I get putting practice in my backyard everyday, but I have went to a field and thrown only 3 times this summer. The closest field near my house is a new cemetery with graves on only one side . . . .

When you rack up your hand or fingers and you take comfort in the fact that it's your left hand and not your right (throwing) hand.

I play softball (shortstop) in a league where the infield dirt is like gravel. I'm very competitive and dive all the time even though the field removes skin and causes serious pain. I'm had my left arm elbow wrapped in gauze for almost 2 weeks now from the last injury. I dive all the time *to the left* but will not dive to the right for fear of injurying my disc golf arm or hand.

When I dream about DG, then get up and go play DG, go to work and ask everybody there if they want to go play DG after work, Then get home and check the weather for the next day so I can do it all again!

When you get into a fight with your wife tonight, because I took her out to the movies, and I thought the date was over and I went to go play disc golf, and that really pissed her off. She told me its getting out of control.

When you get into a fight with your wife tonight, because I took her out to the movies, and I thought the date was over and I went to go play disc golf, and that really pissed her off. She told me its getting out of control.

Guess you got to change that avatar now, maybe have the chick slap the guy with her purse.

You know your addicted to DG when words like hyzer, tomahawk, thumber, anhyzer accidentally slip out during normal conversations not involving disc golf.

"You just drive down that road there and your gonna hyzer off to the left and then there's gonna be a stop sign..."

You know your addicted to DG when words like hyzer, tomahawk, thumber, anhyzer accidentally slip out during normal conversations not involving disc golf.

"You just drive down that road there and your gonna hyzer off to the left and then there's gonna be a stop sign..."

as a newbie I used to wonder why golfers were throwing beers.:confused: That's alcohol abuse. When somebody used to spill there beer somebody would always thump them in the back of the ear and say alc abuse. It's Louisiana, so it's o.k.;)

Latest posts