• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

I had a rough night at work, but I still went to the practice field at 7am to work on my drives, because there is a 50% chance of rain this afternoon, and I wanted to try a couple of shots that I came up with while at work last night. I wanted to make sure I beat the rain

... when it isn't a good day unless you've carded 54 holes before lunch.

Last edited:
When your coworkers who have never played correct people from "frisbee golf" to "disc golf" because they've heard you talk about it so much.

Watching the morning news, and during the weather report, they said they have something called "Titan Radar", and I kept looking for a putter.

When you go out to your mailbox and wounder what discs came for you to try out today (and i think its my brothers firebird today)

You play a round in the light rain with mud on the ground from previous heavy rains because you are driving by a new course you never played before.

That sounds innocent enough but I played in dress shoes, dress pants, and a polo because I didn't have any other DG clothes. Lesson learned to always keep an extra set of DG clothes in the trunk of the car.

You go out in the morning with heavy dew on the ground, and you get you shoes soaking wet, just so you can work on your drives before you got to bed, after working 11 hours.

you create a facebook page for the guy that sells discs in your community...

Shameless Plug coming...

Become a fan of Ken Wiggins on facebook. Everybodys trying it! :)