• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

I work overnights and about 3 am I get pretty bored and sleepy. I have to check out this site to keep my mind occupied and dreaming of shich course to play next, which disc to buy and how to throw them and also for some much needed humor. Some of you guys are freakin funny.

Answering 911 calls, and in the back of your mind, you can only think about which thread to read through next...

"911, what's your emergency?....and, really, don't you think a tomahawk would be a better choice on #12?"

...yeah, not to far from the truth...

There is a car out there (can't think of the brand) but its called the TL, and everytime I hear a commerical for the new "TL" I get excited thinking a new disc is on the market.

I think it's an Acura. Just another foreign car tryin to capitolize on the dg market! Btw , when your dog can tell the difference between a disc and a frisbee!

when you know there is other stuff at work that you know you should be doing, but you keep looking for places to post so you get up to "par". I mean, come on, who wants that stupid "bogey" under their name?

There is a car out there (can't think of the brand) but its called the TL, and everytime I hear a commerical for the new "TL" I get excited thinking a new disc is on the market.
Wow. Disc Golf commercials on T.V. With jingles and everything.

"DESTROYEEEEERRRRR! DESTROYEEEERRRRR!
Destroy the chains. Destroy your face.
Destroy par...nailing that ace!
DESTROYEEEEERRRRR! DESTROYEEEERRRRR! *shredding guitar solo*"

I am looseing my mind, because I can't find my Champ Valk, so I am going out to my three practice fields and praying that I find it. Its the only place I can think of that I lost it.

If you've ever left a full bag of discs to go into some woods to look for an errent throw. (I've done this multiple time)

or have been in the woods looking for a disc and decided to set you bag down IN the woods, then had a hard time finding it later. :rolleyes:

You check the public access Chanel every hour your home to see if dg is on. ( I've only seen it twice, but I still check)

if you think the discraft misprint deal is your greatest purchase of the year and the only thing that even compares is the house you bought in March.

When you and your wife go on a vaction (without the children) and she plans the trip around you playing DG. She even prints out the maps and course descriptions from DGCourseReview.com so you can play DG. This really happened on our last trip. I did not even ask her to do this. In addition, she actually walked with me and took pictures of some of the course along with spotting me and she does not play DG. I was shocked to say the least.

When you and your wife go on a vaction (without the children) and she plans the trip around you playing DG. She even prints out the maps and course descriptions from DGCourseReview.com so you can play DG. This really happened on our last trip. I did not even ask her to do this. In addition, she actually walked with me and took pictures of some of the course along with spotting me and she does not play DG. I was shocked to say the least.

sounds pretty sweet to me. A disc golf road trip secretary.:D

Hey, my wife is starting to do this! She is starting to play with me, too. :)

my wife just gets pissed when we're supposed to have a weekend away together and my bag somehow ends up in the car too.

my wife just gets pissed when we're supposed to have a weekend away together and my bag somehow ends up in the car too.

I had to laugh,because this happened to me. I showed my wife this , and this is the look she gave me------------> :|

Latest posts