• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

you wont believe this!

About 8 years ago, I watched a friend "roll over" a rhfh shot into some long grass on the left side of the fairway, about 2 seconds later a rabbit comes out of the grass and has a seisure in the middle of the fairway, then falls to rest. Further inspection showed that his skull had been fractured open by the disc. Blood on Frisbee. My buddy was such a tree hugger that it ruined his psyche for a solid year...

This took place at the temporary Jordan creek course

About 8 years ago, I watched a friend "roll over" a rhfh shot into some long grass on the left side of the fairway, about 2 seconds later a rabbit comes out of the grass and has a seisure in the middle of the fairway, then falls to rest. Further inspection showed that his skull had been fractured open by the disc. Blood on Frisbee. My buddy was such a tree hugger that it ruined his psyche for a solid year...

This took place at the temporary Jordan creek course

Cool new band name :Blood On Frisbee

I was playing a practice round at River Plantation in Conroe TX and grip locked a drive into some trees on the right of the fairway. Then out comes a giant owl. It flew off in a hurry, I couldnt believe I had almost just killed a damn Owl!!

I crushed a pigeon at Vista Del Camino with a roller, just as the disc was about to hit the ground. Their should be a disc called the Exterminator.

The same year the fastball took out the pigeon, a pigeon in Spain was taken out by and deflected a goal shot that would have gone in the top corner in a soccer match.

While playing Joralemon this weekend, an owl flew in front of the tee and nearly got tagged by my buddy's drive. I thought for sure it was gonna snatch the disc outta midair and fly off with it.

I haven't witnessed any wildlife getting taken out with plastic yet, but I nearly tagged a squirrel with a drive over the weekend. Fortunately it missed by a couple feet, and it was towards the end of throw, so the disc had lost a lot of speed.

I haven't witnessed any wildlife getting taken out with plastic yet, but I nearly tagged a squirrel with a drive over the weekend. Fortunately it missed by a couple feet, and it was towards the end of throw, so the disc had lost a lot of speed.

Completely clipped the legs out from under a squirrel a few years back. It did a few airborne barrel rolls, scurried up a tree and then chirped at me and my disc until i'd left the area.

One time I thought I would throw over the top of a flock of geese resting in a fairway and wouldn't you know, I released low. Hit square on the side of a big goose. He honked and then flew away with no apparent damage. Good for him, but it kinda hurt my feelings. :|